Airtype is looking for a top-notch designer to push our creative to a new level. We believe in setting expectations, so read through this list below. If you’re still interested in joining the Airtype team, send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Expect From You:
- A self-starting designer who is versatile but really gets how to design for the web.
- Someone who puts ownership into their work.
- An overall cool dude or dudette.
- A designer who knows how to communicate with their comrades (and sometimes clients).
- A skilled UI designer who is somewhat of a web nerd.
- A decent knowledge of the pleasures that are cataloged on YouTube.
- Someone who can push the boundaries of Airtype’s capabilities and creativity.
- No Nickelback fans.
- A designer that always wants to get better.
What You Can Expect From Airtype:
- A laid-back environment in a pretty rad location.
- An opportunity to be the lead interactive creative for a national, billion-dollar brand (as well as a bunch of other great companies as well!).
- Snacks! Coffee! Moonshine!
- Competitive salary, benefits, yada yada etc.
- A company that supports the arts of Winston-Salem.
- As much Sportscenter as you can handle.
- A ton of creative freedom to produce the what you want to.
- Mostly good and sometimes terrible music pumping through the office.
- A handful of talented guys to work alongside of.
- FAF (you’ll learn when you get here).
- A lot of beardedness.
- A company that strives to better the web and design community of North Carolina.
What You Can Expect From Winston-Salem:
- A smallish city with tons of history that is seriously on the up-and-up.
- Some of the best weather in the world.
- Really low cost of living.
- You’re an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- A really great and accessible local music scene.
- Krankies Coffee, Single Brothers, Centennial Trading Co. and City Beverage (right across the street from the Airtype office!).
- Centrally located to a ton of great cities (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Asheville, Boone, Roanoke).
- A healthy hot dog stand competition.
If you think you have the chops and think you might be a good fit for Airtype, please send your portfolio along with your resume to email@example.com. If we think you’re a good fit as well, we’ll stalk you…then hunt you down.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.